If you’ve been reading my blog for a while now, you know that I mostly write about online marketing.
And I really like to write about that, but I feel like online marketing is just one of the many aspects of my life.
So in the next couple of months, I’m going to shift from just writing “how-to” stuff to also just sharing ideas, rants and occasionally write “how-to” articles.
My first step in that journey is starting a bucket list.
You know that list of all the things you would like to accomplish in life.
So please check out my bucket list and let me know what you think.
- Visit all 50 states with my wife (Rachel)
- Visit Italy
- Visit France
- Visit Spain
- Visit the U.K.
- Visit Greece
- At least visit each one of the continents (excluding Antarctica)
- Live in a foreign country for at least a month
- Go to a Mexico v. USA soccer game
- Go to an NBA playoffs game
- Try to snowboard
- Try to surf
- Launch an infoproduct
- Ride only my bike for a whole week.
- Run a half-marathon
- Participate in a triathlon
- Weight 165lb
- Buy a house ( preferably a historic one)